On the recordings, you can hear how the Russian troops admit among themselves that they themselves arrange provocations and fire at the civilian population.
The Security Service of Ukraine published conversations between militants of the “LNR” and “DNR”, who in February 2022 began an escalation of events in the Donbass.
As noted in the Ukrainian special service, these conversations were obtained as part of the counterintelligence work of the Security Service of Ukraine.
On the published recordings, you can hear how terrorists and residents of the temporarily occupied territories:
1) they admit that they themselves arrange provocations and fire at the civilian population among themselves ;
2) discuss the accumulation of Russian troops, including the involvement of the Chechens of the “Kadyrov’s regiment”;
3) they are surprised that the forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine do not engage in provocative shelling of militants;
4) they say that the militants themselves got “in the booth in Russia” (later the FSB called it “the shelling of the border checkpoint of the Russian Federation in the Rostov region”);
5) confirm that their armements hits the Lugansk thermal power plant (as a result of which the city of Shchastia was left without electricity, water and heat supply) and etc.
The report said that: “The materials were declassified and made public with the permission of the Security Service of Ukraine investigators in order to show who is really responsible for escalating the situation in eastern Ukraine. The SSU officers in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions carried out activities to expose and document the perpetrators”.